What would be the harm in moving Lupul away from Kessel?
View Single Post
11-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Originally Posted by
the logic has to do with several things:
4.JVR is now a leaf
1. Kessel and Lupul together wins us games.
2. Not every line has to be a defensive beast, especially the 1st line.
3. Lupul probably wouldn't keep up his pace without Kessel, teams could key on him more if he's leading the charge on his own line.
4. So a guy that's never broken 50 points replaces a PPG player on our top line? Ok then....
5. Carlyle kept them together last year before Lupul got hurt, did he not?
Also, I was referring to the Lupul/Kessel duo not needing to be fixed, I thought I made that pretty obvious. Guess if its not put out in big huge letters you make the assumption that what I'm saying is wrong.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by JAMmer124