View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 01:10 PM
slightlystewpid420

vCash: 500
Man every game ive been in has been super close. Beat calgary with some crazy defense which has defintely become columbus' strong suit. Then went on to play minnesota which was a helluva game. Back and forth all game. It seemed like everytime one of us scored the other one game right back. Tied it with 3:00 min left and Shinkaruk got his first career NHL pts. Tight OT with a few chances for each of us. Bobvrosky has been playing pretty well but i still lost 5-4 in the shootout. Was a helluva game. But now i think it is time to send Shinkaruk to the minors. Husselius got hurt but i did not check to see how long. So that might have to wait. Started out 1-2-1 with a home and home with chicago and one other game i cant remember who still to play. But i should be home at a decent time tonight. See if i cant put chicago in their place. Need to show the division that columbus is real, and even if i dont make it to the playoffs, we are no pushovers and we will challenge every team, every game.

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote