Thread: Nick Cousins
View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 12:23 PM
ORYX

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourlord View Post
Cousins has had problems on and off the ice as far as I can remember. He was left off of team Ontario under 17 team due off ice issues, this was WAY before the sex charges this past summer. What are you talking about? You compared Steve Downie to Nick Cousins.
So you're telling me that Steve Downie didnt play a similar junior game to Nick Cousins?

I'm not comparing their incidents, one is legal, one is hockey related. Yes, Big difference.

Calling my hockey IQ into question because I have identified a number of players who have played for Team Canada in the past, who walk the very same fine line on the ice as one Nick Cousins. Pretty funny.

As for the Under 17 issues, those were not known to me, perhaps they played a large part in his omission.

But if you put your reading glasses on and go all the way back to my original post, it very clearly states, and has stated since as well, that IF HC is ommitting him because of the legal issues, that isnt commendable.

With the U17 issues apparent, it doesnt look so much that way anymore.

Give your head a shake. You've once again taken a perfectly healthy conversation involving debate, and decided to make personal attacks. This is your MO on these boards.....

ORYX is offline   Reply With Quote