View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Alesle

vCash: 500
I watched him for the first time in the game against Everett last night. First thing that stuck out was his skating, which meant I didn't have to look for his number to recognize him later in the game. I thought he looked very good with the puck on his stick, I particularly liked his composure and play along the offensive blue line. Good passing and vision, had a nice assist on the last Winterhawks goal. His slap shot might need some work though. Seemed to shield the puck well with his body.

On the defensive side I was pleasantly surprised with his stick work, he broke up several one-on-ones and a two-on-one with poke-checks. However, I thought he looked a little reserved and at times almost disinterested while in his own zone, with a tendency to float a little. He also looked a little lost at times. Had one bad turnover in the defensive zone, standing still with the puck in the corner.

He played heavily on both PP and PK, but seemed to be rested late in the 3rd period when the game was out of hand.

Alesle is offline   Reply With Quote