View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 07:31 PM
FreshNsoClean
Skater turned Goalie

vCash: 500
Can't pull up that vid at work but I'll check it out when I get home. Your gear is nice man. I do feel the same about the puck marks and think it does look badass, but only to an extent. When the puck marks start taking over the pad I think it looks terrible.

I LOVE my Bauer glove. Just perfect. Double T the puck just hits in there perfect. Blocker I can't say the same, don't like it much at all.

I really love this site, and the peeps I've met so far. If they don't want to give us Goalies our own sub-forum then I think we just need to start a thread. Just to hang out, talk gear, post gear pics, talk games, post games, pros and cons of gear and gamestyle..ect. If it were a Goalie forum I'd post about 20 different threads by now, but since it's not it just feels odd. I know there are Goalie specific sites but I like the peeps at HF & goaliecrease.net (not.com). At least we have this thread for now. Love it, love the info and everything you guys have posted and talked about.

I can do this all day, all night. Goalie bro's for life.... love you guys in a non gay way...

FreshNsoClean is offline   Reply With Quote