View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Habnot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
I'm excited for what the future will bring !

Kaka ???? One can dream right ?

Pirlo would be awesome..
Look for Pirlo to be here after the 2014 World Cup. I actually heard this from a credible source. Not before, still a mainstay for the Azzurri. Platini actually promoted Pirlo for the Ballon D'Or.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStaal#1Fan View Post
Thank you, man! I hope he stays too!

Hope Valentin, Brovsky, Mallace and Warner stay too.
I like Valentin, Borvosky and Malice - not a big fan of Warner. Both Warner and Bernier, although good with the ball and calm, are really slow. I would like to see more pace in those two positions that are extremely critical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
I'm afraid no body would.

Marsch made terrible decisions prior to the season, starting from the expansion draft (Braun, Wahl, Ching, Mapp) and the players he absolutely wanted to acquire (Arnaud, Ricketts).
Totally agreed and surprising since Marsch was sold as a critical component of the expansion draft. Clearly failed in this regard - none of the expansion players played a significant role. That being said, I like him as a coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
So is Arnaud. But when he touches the ball, that's another story.

In hockey terms, Arnaud is your typical 4th line grinder that lays it all out every single shift. But if you ask him to be a playmaker or score goals, that's another story. Jesse Marsch giving him the captain's Armband was the kiss of death. Ride or Die with him I reckon.

He would make a better Right back rather than Right mid (If he knew how to defend adequately).

NDS Said in the presser that he would focus on South America scouting in the upcomming weeks. Finally
If Arnaud is not a sub next year, don't expect much in making the playoffs.