View Single Post
Old
11-01-2012, 10:55 PM
PWJunior
That's what we do.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull View Post
nobody's giving up on him. Merely repeating what I heard on radio about Duchene. I think it was a beat writer or radio guy for the Avs who mentioned it in reference to the emergence and leadership of Landeskog and O'Reilly. When the host asked about Duchene, there was a lot of commentary about his attitude, leadership (lack of) and his presence in the room.

Still a great talent.

---

And, don't look now, Strome's got two more points tonight in a 2-0 win, up to 23 pts (tied with Scheifele) and just four away from the OHL leader.
Thank goodness the Isles did the right thing by picking JT. I was so nervous that the reports at the beginning of the draft had Duchene as the pick. I give props to Snow for fooling whoever it was (I'm thinking Burke) and have them report it on the air.

Regarding Strome, it's very nice to see him putting up the points. What's more important is that Niagara was not supposed to be a strong team this year and he's doing his part to keep them in it so far. They've scored 52 goals and he's got 23 points, he's carrying the offense. I don't think they're a high scoring team this year either. He's right on track in his development.