View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 01:00 AM
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015

vCash: 500
has finished their block. Through 7 games, I am 4-3.
One loss was to by a score of 3-2, but really it should've been much worse, he outplayed the hell out of me that game.
Also lost to 3-2. Vinny Lecavalier was held scoreless against his former team, while Rene Bourque scored against his ex-Habs teammates, but a surge in the last minute wasn't enough to come back, despite a Matt Carle beauty end-to-end rush with 47 seconds left.
Beat and each 1-0 (Florida in a shootout). Both games were very defensive and could've gone either way.
Beat 3-2. It was a good game in general, both teams had chances, Dallas really heated things up in the last minute of the game as well.
Beat by a score of 5-0. This game might as well have been 2-0, but Ondrej Pavelec really gave up in the 3rd, allowing a weak high shot to go in as well as a squeaker through the five-hole which was put in by Bourque in the crease.
Leading the team through 7 games in scoring are Martin St. Louis (2G, 4A) and Rene Bourque (5G, 1A). Stamkos is off to a slow start with only 1 goal, which was a shorthanded goal shot by Paul Stastny that happened to bank off of Stamkos's skate. There has been some massive line-juggling as players work to find good chemistry, although the top line of Bourque-Stamkos-St. Louis has produced good results in their 2 games together. What I have learned is that Mattias Ohlund and Sami Salo can't ever be on the ice at the same time again.

dbridge is online now   Reply With Quote