View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 02:43 AM
Rabbit
Captain Cook

vCash: 500
Biz loves it in Arizona. He's probably just as fed up as we are with this uncertainty. I can't tell you how many jokes I've thrown around about the "Quebec" Coyotes. In fact, i know I'm not the only one on this Coyotes forum that does. I've seen the main boards. We all do it. Don't get too hurt over a joke indused by frustration.

Another thing, i like Bissonette. May be the only one that does. Being an enforcer may be one of the most stressful and difficult jobs in sports. Imagine going to work thinking there is a good chance you're going to get your ass kicked legally. If he loses fights, so what. He tries at least. He sacrifices his body to try and light a fire under his teams ass. I'd like to see any of you that call him "Bizwussy" or whatever step out on the ice and drop the gloves. He doesn't ***** about not playing, and when he does play he TRIES to contribute as much as he can. He may not be the best hockey player, may not be the best fighter, and he may still be a kid at heart, but half of the people on this forum are more immature than he is. There always has to be hatred for someone here. Some of you don't even know the half of what really goes on. Let's just be thankful him being employed to only beat people up or get beaten up hasnt gotten to his head like it did Rick Rypien. It's a hard job to accept. He knows he's a pawn, yet still has a blast with it. Maloney isn't stupid, he's here for a reason.

Rabbit is online now   Reply With Quote