View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 08:09 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilsp1ll View Post
I don't know why you keep saying this, their powerplay is currently extremely dangerous, I don't know stats but it might even be best in the league... Why would you mess with a good thing? Wruck and St. Croix have been running this thing for 3 years and I think they've been doing a pretty decent job I'd say. Just because Reinhart was drafted high doesn't mean he has to play first powerplay or that he automatically gets a slot. The powerplay looks fine, it's literally the least of concerns at the moment.
I think my reasoning was pretty clear in my post,, and it has nothing to do with where Reinhart was drafted. They dont utilize a point shot with the current configuration. Its a lot of passing around the perimeter and through the middle where it is usually picked off. Lots of times the pp is wasted without even getting off a single shot.

Reinhart has a very hard, very effective shot from the point and it is not being utilized. I think that is a mistake. You are free to disagree and can throw out the stats jibber-jabber if you want.