View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 09:32 AM
BenchedGuy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieGirl View Post
Secondary scoring is an issue, but so is primary -- outside of Puempel, who else is scoring goals?

With Gibson in net, this team doesn't have to throw 5 goals up every game to get a win, but a solid 2 or 3 would be great.

In the two games they've lost out of the past 6, they've had goals overturned - goals that would have given them the win (in Plymouth) or a tie (last night).

If Marcantuoni is out for any length of time, I want to see Bailey up there. I couldn't believe I saw Alberga in his spot last night, unless it was Spott's attempt to get him going on the scoresheet.

It's way too early in the process to be panicking already.
Rieder and Puempel are on a point per game pace right now with Faksa starting to play better as of late. To me, that is your big 3 primary scoring. Your right, its not time to panic, but dont let things slip away either. We all know a deal or 2 has to be made to get this teamwhere Spott keeps claiming it should be for the 50th. Make the deal sooner than later so there is time to gel and get chemistty. Besides Spott will be gone for HC committment and I think we all dont want Fixter making the deals for this team if the way he runs things in the past is any indication.

I dont see Spott changing the way he coaches and divides the ice time, so unfortunately to me that means roster movement should be made to make this team more dominant. Just my 2 cents.