Thread: Trade Help
View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 09:51 AM
MJG

vCash: 500
I'm not going to tell you not to do something but that trade makes little sense to me. The only position you are upgrading is running back. However, to date, Peterson is averaging 1 point more per game than Ridley. I know Ridley is hit or miss and there is competition but he is putting up great numbers and hasn't gotten under 13 carries yet this season. Ask any Pats fan and they will tell you that Ridley is "the" guy. Meanwhile, Newton is averaging 7 points less than Brees. Young has had one good game and although Antonio Brown is underperforming he is still worthy of playing. Young has not proven that he is yet. Heath Miller is the second highest scoring tight end right now. Fred Davis is on IR. And if it's Kellen Davis, well, he's next to useless.

I wouldn't do it and I am normally on here advising people to load up and reinforce at RB. If I were you I would ride it out with Ridley and the rest of the guys you have. Ridley has had 4 moster games and 4 games under 10. You just need to hope he has a few big games when you need him the most.

MJG is offline   Reply With Quote