View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
Hey guys, never even noticed this thread or anything, but even though Ive been on HFBoards for years, I googled Daniel Sylwander [cuz I have no idea who he is but he's doing WORK for me] to see who the hell he is and some results showed up here... anyways:

I made an expansion team... or I LIKE to say I bought the Columbus Blue Jackets and moved them to Vegas, as the Las Vegas Vipers, with a Denver Nuggets sorta color scheme...

I did a fantasy draft, figured I'd have fun seeing what happens if everyone is available. Salary cap on, two years in the future, and I made Nail a 5 star medium, just because...

Semin 86 - Kopitar 89 - Yakupov 92!

Hagelin 86 - Backes 83 - Callahan 86

Kreider 80 - Barkov 72 - Landeskog 80

Scheifele 74 - Talbot 78 - Sylwander 78

Murray 85 - Yandle 88

Rundblad 87 - Hamilton 83 [who's 6'3"... erggghhh]

Enstrom 82 - Reinhart 80

Lundqvist - Gibson

I actually had some better guys but cut em or traded em for picks to try to let the kids get more playing time and get better. Timmonen, Selanne and Jagr retired my first year, but not before Timo got the Norris, which was surprising. 2nd round playoff knockout. The next year I won the cup, beating the Jets in 7. Yandle won the norris last year and Kopitar the Hart and Ted Lindsay. Traded Visnovsky to free up some cash.

MALKIN is just sitting there in free agency with the season having begun... I've got 8.1 million left and he wants 10.9, and I COULD trade Talbot, Backes or Enstrom and bring someone up to free up the cash, but, Im afraid of not having any money to resign all my RFAs when they come calling... but I suppose I could ALWAYS trade Malkin for SOMETHING.

Prospects:

McIlrath
Pulkkinen
Mackinnon
William Karlsson
Kiril Kabanov
Galchenyuk
Faska
Teravainen
Andrighetto
Zweep
Ceresnak