View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Danglous

vCash: 500
What are the chances?

I'm a life long house leaguer who will be 23 in a few weeks. Over the past 10 years or so, I have improved in hockey significantly by surrounding myself with talent and working hard on my game. I go to every public hockey I can and have played on a championship team in B level mens league. Its only been three years on the ice for me but Ive played roller my whole life. After converting to ice and getting comfortable with the skating/getting in shape I am better than I ever was. I feel with the right coaching I can make a big impact.

Right now I am very motivated to get back to community college and transfer to a 4 year school. Wherever I go I want to try to make their team. Obviously not top-tier DI schools, but just a club team or something. I plan on working out every week and eating only the best diet, while working to improve my game.

What do you guys think my chances are of walking onto a college club team at 24 or 25? I dont know the rules for eligibility as far as age goes, and I'm not sure how the teams are around here talent-wise.

Would any of you recommend anything for me?

Danglous is offline   Reply With Quote