View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 11:39 AM
tujague

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks357 View Post
Congrats buddy! Curiosity wants to congradulate you: CLICK ME!
WOW! That's an unbelievable shot. Kudos to the team for taking that one. Wow. That's a desktop, right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obryantj View Post
Congrats on taking home fourth place. You finished ahead of some good teams, such as the Betamax and Wildcats. That's pretty good, especially when you consider you currently don't have anyone on the team of the season. .
It's like that for all of my sim teams. I win leagues in hockey arena and barely get anyone into the bonus money. I'm currently in second place in I.1 over there and I didn't have anyone in the top 30 for goals, points or defensive points until last week. It's a bit weird and a bit frustrating

But fourth is good enough for this season. I'd like to get a better finish, but you and Coronas have it locked up. It'll be interesting to see what happens with your team after the changes. I'm only making one big change- Sember is out as #2 forward, Lemieux is in. I should look for an established SM or Dman, but I'll probably stick with what I've got and develop the replacements myself.