View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 12:18 PM
slightlystewpid420

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbenini87 View Post
Is there a forum regarding the progression issue or maybe somewhere where that question is answered? I looked but couldn't find anything. Does it matter what you're doing with your players? Does it matter whether they are starting and performing in the NHL, not performing, scratched, in the AHL? From what I gathered, it doesn't really matter but then again, I have no idea.

Lehtenon had the best GAA in the league last year, has high potential, is young and his rating actually went down.

Joensuu did pretty much nothing for NYI last year, pretty sure he was in the AHL most of the year and his rating jumped up 14 points. I really have no idea, maybe somebody else knows or this question is answered somewhere on a forum somewhere over the interweb.

Quote:
Player Progression has been completely re-written this year for NHL 13. The new system allows players to have a target they grow to but not every player grows at the same pace. You can have late bloomers, early growers and players that grow at a constant pace. Players can also surpass their targets so that a late draft pick can really become that diamond in the rough just like Henrik Lundqvist is.

We have also added a feature that was requested by a lot of fans. Statistic based growth will be in NHL 13. This allows players to grow based how they performed in the previous season and gives them an added attribute boost for the next year.
Best answer i could find.

http://www.incgamers.com/2012/09/nhl...ure-interview/

slightlystewpid420 is offline   Reply With Quote