View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 02:38 PM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedWheel1987 View Post
A business degree was the only thing that made sense. If i had said a philosophy degree it would have just sounded weird. The point i am trying to make is that they are better educated on finance's than the players who have to have it deciphered by someone else or just listen to everything Fehr says and assume he isnt feeding them garbage.

Ha ha ha, you actually think Don Fehr is going to get anything? You are deluded. He will only get what the owners were already willing to give up. Get rid of the salary cap and the owners will say non guaranteed contracts. Escalation will only result in even more concessions by the players. The owners would love to play hardball. They know that is a fight they cant lose.
I don't THINK Don Fehr is going to get anything.
I think he will try.
I hope he succeeds.

How will it turn out? That remains to be seen.

You've been hanging around the Board of Haters too long,,WW. Where people post nonsense and every agrees, so they just start thinking it's true.

Your tough talk is laughable. Your "certainty" about all these things you know nothing about leaves no questioning in my mind about which of us is, as you say, "deluded."

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote