View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessarmy View Post
I know everyone says this, but I am seriously considering not coming back when these fools decide to play again, because after putting us through this for the 2nd time in a decade I really don't think it'll ever be the same for me. For the first time since I've starting following the sport, I have absolutely no respect for this league or the slimy, greedy, heartless, players and owners who care about nothing but dollar signs - a sickening fact given the disaster that hit the tri-state area recently.

In short, **** the NHL.
This is exactly how I feel. I mean I wan't to watch hockey and I want to continue being invested in the Devils and the NHL, however, I just can't bring myself to feel good about anything involved with this league right now. I understand it's a business. I never pretended that it wasn't and I never expected for players to "care" for me and all that jazz but this rich people fighting over money act is just really played out. It's ****ing sad.

I'm still waiting for the NHL or some players to step up and address the distruction on the East Coast. Oh right, the owners and players are both too busy crying poverty.