View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 02:43 PM
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bob View Post
I don't THINK Don Fehr is going to get anything.
I think he will try.
I hope he succeeds.

How will it turn out? That remains to be seen.

You've been hanging around the Board of Haters too long,,WW. Where people post nonsense and every agrees, so they just start thinking it's true.

Your tough talk is laughable. Your "certainty" about all these things you know nothing about leaves no questioning in my mind about which of us is, as you say, "deluded."
You keep ignoring how the majority of CBA negotiations have resulted in the players losing. You bring up 1994 like it actually matters. They call it a one trick pony for a reason. Who is deluded here? The person who hates the owners and wants the players to stick it to them and risk their livelihood in exchange for them potentially losing one year of their career which probably wont last longer than ten years (average NHL'er/i completely made this up, and is probably way lower) so they give up TEN PERCENT of their total earnings all because the owners deserve it just so they can stroke their ego's.

Or

The person who wants the players to accept an offer that wont get any better and they will still be making truck loads of cash and wont potentially lose ten percent of their career earnings.

I AM SOOOOO DELUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME CB, YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.

WingedWheel1987 is offline   Reply With Quote