View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourlord View Post
I'm going out on a limb and saying London makes a big move later in the season and grabs a big goal scorer. Watched them play Oshawa a couple of weeks ago and mind you they did look good but they lost the game. They also lost Watson, McKegg and Namestnikov and they just didn't look the same up front but they still have two solid PPs and a ton of talent. Whats up with Houser? Is he hurt? Do they seriously think they can go all the way with Bailie? Anyway London still looked really good. They've got three solid lines and everybody on the team can skate. Couple little spark plugs that can fly Welchinka and Platzer, and I thought Broadhurst looked alright as well.
Bailie has em all fooled lemme tell ya. I for one know better. Yes he is doing 'ok' right now, but he isn't going to lead you anywhere. It reminds me of when the Knights had a great team and had Coleman and MacDonald and the brass was smart enought to realize they need a guy like Adam Dennis to go all the way and they went out and got him. Same thing here....although it saddens me to say that we are much more than and Adam Dennis away from being a Memorial Cup contender. We need to vets up front and another top 4 Dman too. Might be time to unload and go for it next year. It would strengthen the memorial cup bid by acquiring more '95's and stocking draft picks to trade next year too. Maybe now people are realizing how valuable Houser was in all the one goal games and shootouts last year. Just imagine for a moment if we had a 'Bailie' in net last year. There would be no memorial cup heartbreak to speak of....there would be no OHL title either.