View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 03:05 PM
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedWheel1987 View Post
You keep ignoring how the majority of CBA negotiations have resulted in the players losing. You bring up 1994 like it actually matters. They call it a one trick pony for a reason. Who is deluded here? The person who hates the owners and wants the players to stick it to them and risk their livelihood in exchange for them potentially losing one year of their career which probably wont last longer than ten years (average NHL'er/i completely made this up, and is probably way lower) so they give up TEN PERCENT of their total earnings all because the owners deserve it just so they can stroke their ego's.

Or

The person who wants the players to accept an offer that wont get any better and they will still be making truck loads of cash and wont potentially lose ten percent of their career earnings.

I AM SOOOOO DELUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME CB, YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.
You seem to turn quickly to the ALL CAPS!!! style of discussion.

How many CBA negotiations have their been in the major 4 leagues in the last 30 years?
How many have been won by the owners?

Let me ask you a question: If the owners have all the cards and win all the CBAs, how in the damn hell did they end up in such a sorry place?

Think about it for a couple minutes before you reply.

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote