View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 06:43 PM
That

vCash: 500
2-0 Plymouth. Two questionable goals.

Boucher - Sarault - Galchenyuk line seems very uninterested. They are just sitting around waiting for something to happen. They had short quick shifts this period.

Galchenyuk had a suicide pass to Basso, he seems to have a lot of those. I know he can always make the move around the defender while receiving the pass, but not everyone can. It's a bad habit. He had a nice pass to Sarault along the boards during his last shift, and also had a great through the legs move around the defender and drove the net. The Plymouth goalie managed to poke check it though. He really seemed to pick up the pace later on in the period.

I've said it about 1000 times, but for the love of god get Galchenyuk off of that line. Boucher and Sarault both like to control the puck and don't like to give it away. It's basically three puck possession forwards on the same line. It's pretty evident to me that he's been told to not play defence lately, as a centre he's all over the ice, playing hard in his own zone. Ever since he's gotten switched to right wing he's just floating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi2teD View Post
Sarault pisses me off. Skates himself into a corner all the time! Reminds me of Gomez. Can't shoot, and looks good doing nothing really.
Pretty much. He's been a blackhole offensively recently.

He's way too predictable. Get the puck, weave through entire team, skate in the corner, start cycle, play goes other way.

Last edited by That: 11-02-2012 at 06:49 PM.