View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 07:29 PM
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BON IVER View Post
Where can I get an authentic Landeskog jersey for a moderate price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The U View Post
There is no such thing as authentic when it comes to reebok. The edge jerseys they sell are made in indonesia and are made with inferior materials. The edge jerseys worn by the players are made with top grade materials and made in canada.
True. The crap Reebok is pushing as a retail authentic is shameful (from what I've read - I don't own any Edge jerseys but have read about them plenty). There seem to be two camps: The "I'm ok with an Indo-Edge authentic, because that's all that's available, plus they're not that bad" camp, and the "It's not what the players wear on the ice, so it isn't accurate and it isn't, by definition, authentic - so I'll never buy one, I'll only buy game-worn Edge jerseys" camp. FWIW, I'm inclined to lean toward the latter. I'd never buy an Indo-Edge. I'd buy a game issued Canadian made Edge, strip it and have DA re-customize with my player. But I've read numerous posts from lots of serious collectors who are totally fine with Indo-Edges. To each his own, no? Yes.

Last edited by SuperTheGreat: 11-02-2012 at 10:52 PM.