View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 11:21 PM
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL1674 View Post
I don't see anything wrong with fans going to other team's forums either as long as it's not to troll and/or if it's during an intense situation like we just saw. It's too risky. But I'll be the first to admit that after seeing an opponent get hurt, that I've broken that rule by immediately going over to the other board to wish the guy a speedy recovery. Thankfully those intentions didn't start a war, but it's a gamble that probably shouldn't be taken.

I just flipped out when someone gave the impression that their fan base never wished harm on guys when as we've discussed, every fan base has had those moments. It's so easy to fly off the handle right now everyone is tensed up from this damn lockout. There are no excuses. People (myself included) get ticked and cross the line. Hopefully an hour after the game, we can calm down a bit. We don't have to be happy, but just in a state where we can talk without throwing mud.
It's definitely understandable. Oiler fans went through the same thing last season with Hall getting hurt in a similar way (only he slipped instead of leaning to try and poke the puck away), and I was wanting revenge as much as anyone. Anyways though, hopefully things aren't as serious as they appear and they make a quick recovery

The Nuge is offline   Reply With Quote