View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Six in O6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IV XIV XCI View Post
what??? No pride? Give me a break pal.
We just found our identity in week 19. No pride?? Maybe dumb, unlucky or even undisciplined at times. But no pride? I dont buy it.
No pride. They don't get fired up. This team hasn't scored a single point off of an opening possession this YEAR. They showed no intensity early at home, essentially in a playoff scenario. The most fired up they looked was when JC got his record, and it seemed they all forgot that they just gave up a first down with 40 seconds left? Also, how many delay of game or procedure calls have we taken all year? They need to get on that field and just play with some pride.

I'd love to see if this team has found it's identity. I really would. We will have to wait and see next week. I think Nichols has to start and this whole team has to start well, setting the tone for the whole game. They've got to smack Toronto right in the mouth in Toronto, but I don't know if they've got what it takes to do so. I will probably be driving down to watch the game.

Oh and the other unfortunately fun fact of the evening is that this is our sixth loss by three or fewer points.