View Single Post
Old
11-02-2012, 11:41 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
I watched some of the 1st from the Blades game. Dietz dropped the gloves although he didn't have much choice since he hit one of the Ice players while said player was off balance so another Ice player just started throwing punches at Dietz. Both sides threw some major bombs.

Thought Thrower looked much better so far, then he did in the last game I saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goforit View Post
How can I watch ND games? I think there is no free feed, but where can I catch them and how much does it cost? thanks
I don't know of any free webcasts, a lot of their games are on tv in the states nationally. Not sure how much it costs for the webcast from the ND site but tomorrow nights game might be worth the money as neither side tonight seemed very happy with one another so it could be a good game as two of the top coaches in college hockey meet in a rare series. Plus hopefully Kristo will have a better game, as up until tonight in all the games i've seen him this year, he's easily been the best player on the ice in every game including the 2 pre-season games. In addition MacMillan is a fun player to watch, really like this kid as he brings an interesting mix of offensive skills and effort at both ends of the ice.

Last edited by montreal: 11-02-2012 at 11:46 PM.