View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrolean View Post
Esks will get stomped by the Argos next week. They are playing very well and even without Ray they can defeat the Esks.
See I don't think it'll be that easy. Now let me say that I haven't watched a whole lot of Toronto games, but I think we're giving far too much respect to Ray. This guy isn't Lulay or AC. We know what he's capable of but we also know his downfalls. With Howard back, our front four also seemed considerably better tonight. Especially in the pass rush area. I like this D better than the Roughriders' D. It should, on paper, give Ray much more trouble.

Not only that, but I think we have a pretty good shot if Nichols plays the whole game and Kavis doesn't do many stupid decisions. Their D doesn't seem to have that many players who can bring alot of pressure. Considering the state of our O-line, that's a good thing. Nichols so far has shown him and Stamps can link up pretty good(which, shockingly Joseph nor Jyles could not do....smh).

It's not a 'in the bag' type game for us, but I really don't think Ray's going to bulldoze over this team like many are predicting. I think we have a good chance to win if Nichols plays. Also if coaching doesn't get stupid or too cute.