View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 05:43 AM
BrianA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitars of Drizzt View Post
Well it's too bad that you don't enjoy watching the low scoring games, I'll tell you one thing, as a TRUE Bulls fan I love watching them play and win regardless of how many goals they score.

It doesn't matter how they are getting the wins; they are winning and that's all that matters. They have a good style of play and I think their powerplays are played fine and they get plenty of chances around and in front of the net.

Too bad people can't enjoy their games just because some of them are low scoring
Hockey or any sport are suppose to entertain.Most nights the Bulls do not.It does matter how they win because the only people coming out are season ticket holders and the niavely loyal.If the Bulls are to stay in Belleville long term they need new fans and this BORING hockey will not do it.
By some low scoring games I assume you mean the majority.
I also assume you are being facetious about the miserable PP.With the talent they have the PP should be top 5 in the league.A good PP can be momentum changers but to often the other team gains the advantage after a Bull PP.