View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 12:54 PM
sully1410
#BandOfBeavers

vCash: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Seriously? You're ****ing with me right? That's the only way I can see that...

This is absolutely nothing. Even if true, it is the exact same thing that happens ANYWHERE, no matter what team/workplace. It's just two guys joking around about a friend of theirs this happens EVERYWHERE, this is the most nothing issue I have seen about the Bombers yet...
The difference is that most work places do not rely on unit cohesion to operate successfully.

I know from your standpoint it means nothing, I have no clue what you do for a living, but I too work under this type of environment. If people are Hissing and talking like this behind the back of the person that is supposed to be leading them(in this case Buck, the QB, in my case some senior NCO), then it is very indicative of something being rotten in the state of Denver.

In order for this type of work environment to be successful, you need to have faith in your leadership. Especially the lower level of QB an team captain. If you don't have that, the team will fracture, creating divisions and drama. It also affects morale and the teams overall ability to bring it when the time comes.

To a casual observer, this may seem like not a big deal...but I've worked under similar environment, whether it be overseas or in garrison, if your talking **** about someone that goes into battle with you...it is never a good sign.