Old
11-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Sojourn
Global Moderator
Where's the kaboom?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkine View Post
Definitely the worst player of the Admirals though. And although that is debatable, he doesn't look like the best player of a pro league at the moment. Sorry Heksagon, I know you like Vatanen as a prospect but if he doesn't get his **** together he won't become an NHL player.
How can he definitely have been the worst player, but it's still debatable? Vatanen had a bad game. It was disappointing and an example that he's not a finished product, but we're talking about 1 game in 7, and like heks said, he still managed to show some good throughout the game.

I was the most critical of his game last night, and I still think this is excessive. Vatanen, based on what I've seen, could already be in the NHL based on his offensive game alone. Sure, the Ducks are going to want to see him round out his game a bit more, but he's giving Anaheim a pretty good reason to give him a shot in the NHL, where they can continue to polish out his game more. His impact on the PP alone is going to be tantalizing to the Ducks, and an area the Ducks need to get better in if they want to keep last season's woes in the rear view mirror.