View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Agree on all accounts. We keep talking about Czarnik, Laganière and Mullane so I guess something will happen with them. Sparks was also an interesting prospect from me. Type of guy, like Romney that might never amount to anything offensively, but could develop into something serviceable even in the NHL.

I really can't wait to see the difference the new philsophy will bring as far as signings and invitiations. My expectations would be that it would help tremendously, yet, maybe it won't happen already next year but might take a couple of years. I hope we'd be all over the UFA's like that, yet, I also understand that we are the victim of being too good at drafting, hence not a lot of contracts available for UFA's. Reason why we need to be careful with our contracts. Reason why a guy like Dustin Walsh might not be signed. Though, he's the type of guy that we could look back and wished we would have signed him. Was way too hurt to have any kind of analysis on him. But he was too hurt.....which is somewhat of a red flag. Nygren and Pribyl...that would be interesting to see what they'll do....

I'd rather sign Obama