View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by llb9977 View Post
Blame last nights attendance on Edmonton's good taste in music. I heard Vanilla Ice played halftime.
lol

I blame a local cold epidemic for my own not showing up. Too much coughing and sneezing to enjoy it. The temperature wouldn't help. Yes I'm the 200lb baby in the Nyquil add.

Seriously though how out of touch is this org to the pulse of the average Esks football fan. Vanilla Ice" Seriously? Even more of a joke that they expected people to go to the cabaret at the fieldhouse afterwards. They've had some lame ass entertainment.

Heres another bit of confusion. First game of the year they have somebody performing at half time, then after the game. Finger Eleven I think it was. All week they're saying game ticket gets you into the cabaret. Then at the game they announce its 25bucks for the cabaret. Nobody shows up. Then we're laughing as they're handing out free tickets to anybody that will take them to go to the cabaret and maybe buy a few drinks. Absolute gongshow confusion.

Some of the way this org conducts business is just embarrassing. Is Pat Laforge moonlighting for something to do..