View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 04:57 PM
PDO

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PDO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Yeah, have to get a word out to you as well PDO. We argued a lot about this but I think on this aspect you nailed it all along too. Anyway kudos.

Tillman is good at recruiting talent, but he's apparently better at having that talent running through a turnstile.

I started to wonder with the Boyd acquisition/ then outright release. That made no sense whatsoever.

Something I noted last night when Boyd scored the TD is how many of the players came to him (offense and defense) and gave him a slap on the back and more. Seemed like it was saying the team on the field felt badly about how the player was treated here.

Boyd may well be the poster boy for that. Jeanty as well possibly(again good call on your part)

In anycase its weird how a person that is so involved in the job as Tillman finds ways to compromise his own efforts.
Fully agreed on all points.... and it was one of the things that really bothered me about him.

If half of what I've heard from behind the scenes is real, I think the Esks might play some REALLY inspired football this Sunday.

Thanks for the kudos, and I promise I won't be a drag in this thread any time soon

As for Sunday...