View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 09:23 PM
superhakan
Gaudreauby Baker

vCash: 500
Several sticks:

Newest:

Reebok 20K 75 flex Bergeron- love this stick. I need sticks with a vey stiff/"poppy" blade. Puck feel is very good on the stick too. I feel I need to quicken my release with the stick due to its low kick but that is something I should be working on anyways.

Bauer custom totalone 75 flex Int. Backstrom- Got this off the Bauer customizer. Unbelievably light, great shooting stick. Has taken some damage due to beer league use and I am not sure how much longer its gonna last but it is a sweet stick.

Reebok Ai:5 67 flex Crosby- love it. For the price the stick is great. Not the same amount of pop the other 2 have but suprisingly good puck feel, and being an Int. its still fairly light.

Next to try:

Either the Warrior DT 1 or 2, The new Warrior Dynasty (once released) or the new Easton Mako (once released)

Probably gonna either try a more neutral curve (Zetterberg or Iggy/Cammy) or something completely different: Warrior Wisniewski or this new Easton E28 curve that will supposedly be released on the new Mako.

superhakan is offline   Reply With Quote