View Single Post
Old
11-03-2012, 11:01 PM
nowhereman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
None are guys who you really build your team around but I would have Henrique 4th on the list. I also dont think Schenn will reach his full potential with the guys infront of him in Philly and will become more of a physical center. Hodgson will be givin every opportunity in Buffalo.

Couturier
Hodgson
Schenn
Henrique

I dont know that Couturier will be anything more than a 50 point player either, know one really knows who will be the best.
If Couturier, Hodgson, and Schenn reach their potential, I think you could build your team around them. Before his injury, Hodgson was the best prospect in the world. I think Schenn had the same pedigree, as well, and many scouts saw him as a Mike Richards-type player (back when Richards was a boss). I still feel that Couturier will have people kicking themselves, when they look back and realize that hell fell to the #8 spot.

I think all of those players can be PPG, first-line players and, in todays NHL, those are the kind of guys you can build your team around. Not everybody is Crosby, Malkin, or Stamkos.

I just don't think Henrique will be as good as the other three. I fear this year was a bit of an anomaly.

nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote