Thread: Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2012-13
View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 01:33 AM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
On the Callahan question CB he is getting benched and scratched for a reason. I know people around here like him but he has been a bad pest thus far. He takes bad penalties and just hasn't been playing well. It earns you a seat in the press box.

Jurco and Sheahan have looked good most nights in limited ice time. Hoggan over Jurco is killing me on the power play. Jurco needs to attack more look a little more confident he still struggles with pro reads but that is to be expected. As I pointed out above, Sheahan needs to start using his big frame a little more. I expect both will happen as they get more comfortable.

Andersson is dealing with a bit of puck luck, he is playing well on that line but missing the score sheet. He has still been pretty good most nights. Would like to see him be a little better, he did miss time with an injury at the start of the season, so maybe he has something nagging. He has been doing a good job, the points should start to pick up.

Aubry is a little disappointing. He isn't on Callahan's level, but I expected a lot more going into the year. He has been good defensively which is where he will make his living. Hoggan has been good and might be a good leader, but right now he doesn't have a whole lot of chemistry with anyone in my opinion. Would really like to see a Parkes, Callahan and Aubry line. But the later two need to pick up there game.

Parkes and Ferraro have been fantastic in the group of guys that aren't huge prospects so we don't talk a lot about.