View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 07:41 AM
bidzey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLFan8771 View Post
Let me know how the quality is. I thought about getting it because 100 dollars is not terrible if I can watch all the road games.
well it depends how your going to view it...

on your computer the quality is nice, I wouldn't have a problem buying it again. I would give it a 7.5 - 8 / 10. I was impressed with the fact that there was no lag. I do have a very fast connection.

I took a HDMI cable and plugged it into a 50" DLP from the laptop. Maybe the quality would be better on LED TVs but the quality was reduced quite a bit on the TV. I expected that because of the projection of a DLP version of TV I have. I don't like to watch TV on a computer so I rather pay $30/month for the OHL package. (super sports package). Quality was like 5/10.

I'd say buy 1 game to experience it first, because the Website says the quality also depends on your connection speed. Instead of lagging, they reduce the quality.There's rumors out there of legal issues so they could be shut down, so you could lose your money.

Another thing I saw... was a "Freeze/Unfreeze" account option. I didn't look into it because I was only buying 1 day pass. You should look into that too because it might mean that you don't have to use up all your days in sequence. So if you have only 30 road games you want to watch you might get away with just buying a 30 days purchase. But I don't really know what that option is. I attached a screen shot of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg‎ (126.3 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by bidzey: 11-04-2012 at 08:04 AM.
bidzey is offline   Reply With Quote