Old
11-04-2012, 08:20 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by RespectTheMajor View Post
As much as I love hockey and the Flyers, after the horrible devistation I've seen firsthand, peoples home destroyed their entire lives washed away, cars, pictures, everything lost to the storm and water, the players and the owners can both go **** themselves with who's going to make more money petty ********, proirotize and get your **** together players and owners, as the eastern seaboard rebuilds our lives we'll wait for you guys to sort out you greed

Come on, man. I am so sick of hearing about how this is all about greed. The players, like it or not, don't care about you as much as they do themselves and their families. Same goes for the owners. Just like at your job you want what is best for you, not what is best for the people patronizing whatever industry you are involved in. The players and owners are involved in a business. Yes they both make more money than most of us will ever see, but wanting a better deal for yourself, your family, and future NHLers/NHL owners is not "greedy." I suppose if you get a great job one day making a ton of money, you wouldn't ever ask for a raise or better working conditions, correct?