View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 10:09 AM
EveryDay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I watched most of the game, was flipping back and forth between the North Dakota game and the Dogs. Impressive 3rd period as the Dogs continue to show they are going to be a hard working team. The PK is looking great and going into the game the PP was ranked near the bottom of the league.

Liked what I saw from Gallagher and Tinordi, some of the vets stepped up as well Geoffrion, Dumont, Stortini mostly. Good to see Beaulieu finally get a point, it was bound to happen soon since he's getting a lot of chances and likes to jump into the play. Not sure I like Berger on the PK though since he doesn't move that well.

Guess Stejskal will get recalled since Pateryn will likely be out a little while.
At some point Palushaj was also on the PK...does't make any sense to me. They have so many good forward they can play on this situation with Dumont-Bournival-Blunden-Boyce-Nattinen-Geoffrion.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katatoniak View Post
Dont know if it's just because he is easily recognizable on the ice. But I see Stortini way too much on the ice for what he brings. I saw him trying to forecheck yesterday. By the time he was inside the Rochester's zone the puck was already going back the other way.
Well that was Stortini best game this season, you won't see anything better then that, hw won his fight and also add a break-away and was yapping all night long.