View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear the Flash

vCash: 3073
Astraphobia Catalyst enters the arena and a reporter immediately rushes over to get an interview.

Reporter: AC can I get your thoughts on tonight's match.

AC: It is quite simple, tonight Marf learns the difference between fighting relatively good wrestlers like Fro and Modo and wrestling a legend like me.

Reporter: You will have OmniSlash with you at ringside and Marf will have IRep. How does that effect the match?

AC: Yeah I heard IRep is will be by Marfs side in our match tonight. But has anyone even seen or heard from him since they won the tag titles? It would be terrible if he no showed. Just wondering cause Marf will need all the help he can get.

Reporter: Right now you and OmniSlash are scheduled to face the tag Champions at the next PPV. How does winning this match give you momentum going into that match?

AC: Once again it is simple. Tonight is just a microcosm of what will happen at the next PPV. All the HFWF needs to know is I am Astraphobia Catalyst and I am one half of the next Tag Team Champions.

AC starts to walk away as the reporter gives the signal to the cameraman to cut the feed. Just before it goes blank the reporter is seen getting a Flash Kick.