View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 03:05 PM
That

vCash: 500
Just finished watching last nights game.

I've really changed my opinion on Beaulieu over the last three games. He looks very good defensively, has an active stick and does a good job along the boards. Offensively, it was nice to see him pick up his first pro point. He has some great offensive plays last night and was very calm and poised with the puck. He's been really good and has been my biggest surprise. His defensive game is unrecognisable to last year. Wow.

Jarred Tinordi was great last night, too. He made an incredible pass to St-Denis to set up the first Bulldogs goal. He's really shown some great offensive awareness and his skating looks very good. Defensively he was awesome. He looked great on the PK. Very reminiscent of Hal Gill.

Holland - Bournival - Gallagher was again awesome. They drive the net extremely hard and all play with a ton of heart. Holland has incredible hands. I've seen him do this move where he stops pushes the puck forward in front of the defender, and then pulls it back and passes it off. It seems to work most of the time as he always gets the defender going the other way. When he gets stronger he's going to be one hell of a player with his hands and vision. Gallagher seems to be picking up confidence. He had a nice goal of a wrist shot. He's still shooting from all over the place, but he's waiting for more space and passes the puck more.