View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 04:04 PM
livewell68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
Yeah you are right, my bad. BTW Kladno is in 2nd place, 5 points behind the leader (3 points per win). Their next game won't be till the 11th when they play the 3rd place team who are 4 points behind Kladno, that will be a good match of 2 strong teams.
I hope he can carry over some of this momentum into the NHL if there is a season this year. He looks lighter, stronger and faster this year.

Here's to hoping there is an NHL this year and Jagr is over a PPG player in the big leagues.

Edit, Jagr had 4 assists along with the goal apparently as perhttp://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=167914&spln=1

That gave him 5 Pts for the game and 27 Pts in 16 matches so far for Kladno which is a 1.6875 PPG overall.

Over an 82 game schedule that would have been 138 Pts. If one is to take the Czech Extraliga point total and translate it to the NHL (73 % is transfered) then that would still be a 101 Pts game season over 82 games in the NHL.

He's looking good!!! I heard that the Czech Extraliga trails only the KHL in Europe in terms of level of play. Does anyone have any input on this?

Could he challenge Malkin for the Art Ross if there is a shortened season? One's allowed to dream.

Last edited by livewell68: 11-04-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: c
livewell68 is offline   Reply With Quote