View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
So essentially what you are telling me is because Desharnais is one-dimension, because you don't think hed be a good winger, because you don't want him to play with other players, that we should re-organize the rest of the lineup in order to accomodate him? It's pretty ridiculous the lengths we are willing to go to ensure that Desharnais gets to play his game while trying to re-organize the rest of the team. If Desharnais can't fit in the long run, then he is the one that should be moved rather than others moving to accomodate him.

We won't know if he'll be a good winger until we try. We won't know if he'll be good with other wingers until we try. But we have to do this. Why is everyone so scared of moving Desharnais out of his sheltered role? I mean its really mind-boggling how people are just so adverse to playing him outside of his little shell, which I really do think has to do with him being a local guy.

There is aboslutely no reason why changes should be tried out and no reason we can't just keep Desharnais, Eller, Plekanec and Galchenyuk on one team.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote