View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 05:59 PM
onemorecup*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Well his posts seem centralized on the idea we need a true #1(in the future) with gally and a solid #2 in plekanec which isn't a bad statement. The weird part is Gally isn't ready and desharnais is our best option internally for the top 6. He's a hard worker, good teammate and good person from what I can tell. There's no reason to badmouth the guy, at least wait till there's actually an alternative no? I don't understand some people.
I am not bashing him at all . He is a filler for now

you are not going to win anything with him as your #1 , if you hab fans want DD as you your number and compete with the Pens , Philly , Boston , etc in this conference then you need help

I saw Gally a few weeks ago in Brampton , the dude is a stud , a legit # 1 who will be ready next season

what I dont want is MB to pay this guy 16 over 4 something this team is famous for doing overpaying the wrong guy at the wrong time

we are solid with Pleks as your filler # 1 for now ( he is a better alround player than DD will ever be ) , Gally and Eller moving forward and Vail is no slouch as well

With stupid money with numerous players already on the roster , the last thing we need is another mistake , give him a 1-2 year deal and move on

onemorecup* is offline   Reply With Quote