View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 05:25 PM
TheLegendkiller

vCash: 500
So I just watched game 3 of the ECQF from 2009 between the Flyers and the Penguins and holy ****...Ryan Parent had so much promise. He was paired with Timonen and used as a shutdown line for Crosby. He was on the whole Carter, Lupul, Hartnell, Timonen, Parent unit. God-****ing-dammit he was good. How the hell did he fall apart so fast?

I also realized that John Stevens' system was terrible against the Pens. Yeah the Flyers won that game but they were outshot pretty bad at times and didn't look like the better team until they attacked (What Lavy basically has them doing now). Also, the team really hit. Yeah they hit now too but I mean they REALLY hit. Timonen was throwing checks, Carle was throwing checks, ****ing everybody was throwing checks. It was wild. Parent ****s up Petr Sykora, Alberts ****s up Malkin, Darrol Powe looked awesome, Carcillo still looked good. There were only 4 guys on that team still on the team now that look noticably better now; Giroux, Hartnell, Coburn, and Briere.

I'm also pretty surprised at how nobody beat Kunitz's ass yet. He was asking for it after the Timonen hit and then starting **** with Gagne. That guy is such a visor warrior that he's embarrassing.