View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 06:19 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemorecup View Post
I am not bashing him at all . He is a filler for now

you are not going to win anything with him as your #1 , if you hab fans want DD as you your number and compete with the Pens , Philly , Boston , etc in this conference then you need help

I saw Gally a few weeks ago in Brampton , the dude is a stud , a legit # 1 who will be ready next season

what I dont want is MB to pay this guy 16 over 4 something this team is famous for doing overpaying the wrong guy at the wrong time

we are solid with Pleks as your filler # 1 for now ( he is a better alround player than DD will ever be ) , Gally and Eller moving forward and Vail is no slouch as well

With stupid money with numerous players already on the roster , the last thing we need is another mistake , give him a 1-2 year deal and move on
I don't think many think he's our #1 for the future but he can still be a useful player. Sees the ice well and is a good playmaker and hard worker. Even if he isn't on top 6, he can be a on top 9 rather easily. I think you're focusing too much on his deficiencies and ignoring what he brings. He's a useful player in the right role. So I really don't get the original comment you made.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote