View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Whydidijoin*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
So what is your point? Explain it to us.
That no one GM is ever solely responsible for results in any given year, even in rare cases from almost a century ago, because any move is impacted by previous ones and impacts future ones.

Quote:
You insult all the rational posters who simply show you that Burke has the worst record in Maple Leaf history while paid the highest.
I don't insult anybody. I point out their faulty points and stances, of which there are plenty.

First one being that his salary is irrelevant, and not even accurate.

Quote:
You insult us while we look at the records and rankings, which are abysmal.
Through black and white glasses, without looking at reality or the big picture.

Quote:
You active this is a great team built by a great GM. The man who said 5 years is for GMs he disrespects.
I never said this is a great team right now. Didn't even say Burke was a great GM. Burke also never said he disrespects people who take 5+ years.

Quote:
What makes you so indignant towards those who look at the facts and are not pleased?
Your faulty stances don't affect me at all. I am simply here to spread knowledge and actual facts, and what they mean in both the small and big picture.

Quote:
Do you think fans of the other 29 teams don't think we are a joke?
I don't care at all what fans of other teams think we are, and I know that HFboards is not a representation of widespread opinion.

Quote:
Do you think the whole world is against us and therefore we are great but nobody will state it?
No, I think people like you are against us, and enjoy trolling us.

I don't think we are amazing right now. I think we are on the right path.

Quote:
What is it about being the only club in 7 years not to even see a playoff game that makes you so confident that you go after the folks who point out that we have been kinda crappy?
Oh, you guys go so much further than to say we have been kinda crappy over the last little while. That is the problem.

The "no playoffs in 7 years" thing also means so very little. It's a hype phrase. Those are the kinds of "facts" people like you like to use, without looking at the actual facts, context, reasons, or the big picture.