View Single Post
Old
11-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Faidh ar Rud Eigin
Modhnóirí Claonta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidzey View Post
They won the first one in a shoot-out fair and square, but tonight's game they played a tired and beat-up team, and almost lost it, even with 11 power plays chances including a 5 on 3. I think Kitchener is a really good team don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't give them too much credit for tonight if you consider all the factors.
Every team has games where they will be tired and beat up, Kitchener's had that all year. Some weekends you will, sometimes you won't. Teams won't use this as an excuse, niether should fans. Only place it has some merit is in the NHL where some teams have to fly across the country than fly back because the schedule is ridiculous.

And even though you could say Kitchener almost lost it because it went to overtime, Kitchener was the better team all night, it's not like they scored those two goals in between getting dominated and let that slip away. They scored those two goals while dominating and gave up two goals that probably shouldn't have happened. Stuff like that happens, Spott can't be too disappointed besides the powerplay not working good but that's what happens when you play the team with the best record.