Old
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Interactif

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydidijoin View Post
o·pin·ion

noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law . the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.

Grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. Not no grounds at all.

On a discussion forum, the burden for proof is only intensified. And things written as statements are taken as facts unless otherwise stated.

This wouldn't even be as much of a problem if you presented things you say as opinion, not facts or statements. Next time, try saying "My opinion is...".

I hope this clears this up.
You don't want me to get involved do you? Further most use common sense, facts, stats, opinions and don't need rules that you made, not universal rules of posting. Again, I think you need to stop telling people how to post, even better yet stop telling people what they mean by what said and meant in an effort to bend it to your agenda. If anyone should know what they wrote it is the poster, not what you think they wrote.