RABBIT
Captain Cook

vCash: 500
Colorado-Phoenix

To Colorado:
Gormley

To Phoenix:
Duchene

Just for fun. Would you do it? From a Phoenix standpoint, it would be extremely hard to give up Gorms, seeing as he could be a friggin' stud in the NHL. But, if you take a look at our defense, we can afford to spare some pieces. We've got OEL, and Yandle for our all around, but maily offensive minded defensemen. Klesla and Michalek to shut down opposing top lines and block shots. Morris and Schlemko, to be our solid all around guys and it doesn't end there. Rundblad could be bang or bust, but he has a ton of skill. Obviously Gormley who looks to be a future 1st pairing defenseman, Summers who is a seasoned and quick defensemen, Murphy was a recent first round pick who looks to be returning from his injury that lowered his draft rank pretty nicely, Stone who is a dark horse, and could seriously be given another legit shot at the roster, Goncharov....etc.

It's safe to say we could spare a few. With all that said....we have Vermette, Hanzal, Gordon, Chipchura down the middle, with our only notable center prospect being Andy Miele. There is an obvious void that needs to be addressed.

So, like i said, I'm not even sure I would accept my own proposal, but i want to hear other views. Especially from COL fans seeing as Gormley has yet to play an NHL game, but is so highly touted.

Thoughts?

RABBIT is offline   Reply With Quote